Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fools

Some of the children talked about some of the silly "April Fools" jokes that they did at home with their families before school this morning.  Today I told the children that I made some "Brown E's" for them.  All of their faces lit up (I felt a little bad).  They all looked confused when I took the tin foil off  of the cookie sheet to see the "letter E's", but when I said April fools, their faces all lit up again.  We took our "Brown E's" to a few special people around Steward.  The children got a big kick out of it.  I'm sure they will be offering you some "Brown E's" for April Fools Day too.  
Have Fun!!


Max B's Mom, Mrs. Burke in 3rd Grade.

Mrs. Costa in the Hallway.


Mrs. B and Mrs. M in the Office.


Our First Grade neighbor, Miss Sideri.



Essential Question:  why did the April Fools Joke make everyone laugh and smile?

Speaking and Listening (Comprehension and Collaboration)
MA.1.      Participate in collaborative conversations with diverse partners during daily routines and play.
        Miss Carol


1 comment: